Thursday, June 3, 2010

SATC2


So last night I got all dolled up after putting Otto to bed and headed out with three girlfriends to watch SATC2 (if you don't know what that is you have been living under a rock!).  I am a big fan of the show and thoroughly enjoyed the first movie so I was expecting big things. 


I wasn't disappointed, the movie was great, it was wonderful to see them all together again, however a few things got on my nerves. 

I felt as though some of the acting was cliche and forced and maybe I am a bit more prudish since giving birth, (although you wouldn't think so considering the amount of people that have now glimpsed my 'bits'), but a few things could have been left to the imagination.  I do wonder how the people of the UAE are responding to the film too, while overall it was great, some of it just left me cringing.

I wonder if they will make a third?

No comments:

Post a Comment