Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday shopping.

This afternoon Han watched Otto for me while I headed out for some much needed girl time.  My good friend Bec and I headed to the Paddington area to do some window shopping and coffee.  We were not disappointed, I  managed to find a few cute new items for my wardrobe.

While we were out, we stopped into a few op shops and I came away with the cutest sailor top for Otto, check out the deer head that I spotted on the way down some stairs!
It was bliss, 3 hours of idle chatter and looking through clothes without a child holding my legs, crying or singing 'Old McDonald' countless times.  As usual I missed my boys and was so happy to return to the nest, but feeling ever more energised by the break.

Oh and just to make you all a bit envious, here is the delicious morsels that Bec and I enjoyed while resting our feet.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time, the food looks delish :)

    ReplyDelete