Saturday, July 17, 2010

We are back!

My goodness what a week we have had, if it doesn't rain it certainly pours around here!  Otto and I have both been really sick, we are on the road to recovery now and hopefully a few more days will have me back to myself, Otto has bounced back much faster than me.

A second tooth has come through and I finally have a photo of them both, isn't it amazing how proud we can be of things like teeth! (click on the pictures to enlarge)
So of course the new favourite thing to do is gnaw on some bones, pork being the yummiest for now.

Otto must have got a bit bored during the week with our enforced time at home, each day he found new things to discover.  First off it was into my makeup drawer for some fun with my blush.
The next day while I was doing the dishes I hadn't heard from him for a little while, then I started to freak out a bit when I couldn't find him anywhere in the house, only to discover him stuck behind the nursing chair!  An interesting take on peek-a-boo.
And just yesterday he has started to close doors and then sit behind them so we can't get in, inevitably this leads to me trying to explain to an almost 10 month old that he needs to move away from the door for me to get in.  You can imagine just how easily this happens.

We are certainly looking forward to a more exciting week next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment