Sunday, June 6, 2010

I did it!

Ever since starting my first scarf back in April I seem to have caught the knitting bug, I knitted a couple of scarfs and then decided I wanted to try something a bit more challenging for Otto during the winter months.  I was inspired by many craft blogs that made it looks so easy, that I forged ahead and started work on a jumper.

I think he looks pretty thrilled with the final result.



I could pick apart all the mistakes, but instead I am just going to feel a sense of accomplishment, that after 2.5 month of knitting away, Otto finally has a jumper that he can wear all through winter that I made with my own hands.  I remember when I started it that he was hardly crawling, and now he is walking with the help of a walker!  Hmm, maybe a beanie to go with it next.

6 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous! Well done you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, so cute and toasty! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I am so impressed with you, that jersey is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I am pretty proud of it, I think I have caught the knitting bug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it and O looks so handsome in it!

    ReplyDelete