Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This too shall pass!

The lovely Allana (very cool name!) from high maintenance hippy commented on my post one of 'those' weeks about always thinking of the saying 'this too shall pass' when dealing with difficult hours/days or weeks in this journey of parenting.  When I read her comment it reminded me of a song I had heard a few months back so now I always think of it and have a little smile to myself while Otto is crying for no particular reason and we are just having one of 'those' moments.

Maybe it will make someone else smile today!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I was able to bring you a little relief, what a great song. I can almost picture you grooving in your head and finding a little calm from the 'challenging' moment! :0
    ps. We do have great names, ha ha! Are you "alarna-like-an-australian-banana" too? Everyone calls me "Alannah-like-an-american-Ba-nanna" :)

    ReplyDelete