Saturday, July 10, 2010

I am in love!

Is there anything more gorgeous than watching children interact with each other?

My good friend, her hubby and gorgeous baby came around for lunch today, we were meant to head to the park, but the weather is still not playing and we had another overcast cold day here.  It is so nice to see these boys play together, they are six months apart but I can see in a few years that they will love playing with each other.

Otto seemed thrilled, and even gave little Clay a big sloppy kiss.  This motherhood journey is made so much more lovely by having friends to enjoy it with.


Mandy and I with our gorgeous son's, and the men with their boys.

Oh, and today I picked up our new baby carrier, the ergo, lets just say I am seriously in love!

We hope you are all having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment