Friday, July 9, 2010

Pay it forward.



I popped over to see Allana here and spotted the one space she had left on a great swap called Pay-It-Forward.

Here's what happens:

~I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people who comment on this post.

~I have 365 days to do it in…

~What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!

The catch is that you must participate as well:

~you must have a blog

~and before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going! Just cut and paste this one if you like, which I did!

(I am only a beginner in the realm of crafting so it would be great to see other beginners also give it a shot!)

So what are you waiting for? Leave a comment here and we'll talk!!


xxx

4 comments:

  1. Yay Alanah, I would love to make something for you!! Please contact me with your details and any preferences, and I'll pop something nice in the mail for you very soon :)
    a_beamishparker@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could do this but I'm the least crafty person ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this could be fun. If you happy to have someone from the other side of the world then I am in. Now I just need to carry on working on the whole crafty thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janine, not a problem I don't mind sending it overseas at all.

    ReplyDelete