Monday, August 16, 2010

Sunday sunshine.

I promise the big renovation post is coming, but it is going to be huge so I am putting it off!

Instead though, here is a photo of my gorgeous Otto and I at the beach yesterday.

I know I have been complaining about the weather here alot over winter, but that is because I am used to winter being about beautiful sunshine and wide blue skies, not the horrible overcast days we have been having.  Yesterday was all about what a Queensland winter is meant to be, and I soaked it up as much as I could.

Oh, and a birthday sneak peek for you all.
Full steam ahead in birthday prep this week.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely beach photo... the beaches in Queensland always manage to be beautiful no matter the season! Even when it is rainy and storm I still love the beach :)

    Kel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit they are always gorgeous, but especially so when the sun is out, and you get just a bit toasty warm from it. I hope spring isn't too far away.

    ReplyDelete