Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What have we been up to?

I can't believe how long it has been since I posted.  Things around here have been so busy, not long now until the first birthday party and I am slowly getting the decorations made, we are on a bit of a budget and I wanted a homemade feel to the party so that means most of my spare moments are taken up with glue and string.

The invitations are completed though!  I am so happy with how they turned out, the back just has the details of the party.

We have also been.......


Learning to climb stairs.


Enjoying some weekend time with Daddy who has been working long hours.


Loving cuddles in the Ergo.


Sticking butter knives into our hands needing a trip to emergency and stitches.


Climbing over what is about to become our veggie patch (once the bloody stitches are out).


Doing what boys do best, getting really dirty!

Hopefully I will be able to be back more regularly soon, only a few more weeks until the party but boy will they be busy!

1 comment:

  1. Not long until the first birthday- and then you will blink and it will be the second birthday! It all goes so fast.... Hope the stitches are out so you can start on that veggie patch!

    ReplyDelete