Monday, September 27, 2010

Stop the press!

Ok, so Otto has been taking little steps now for about 3-4 weeks, but on his birthday last week (I will get around to posting about that soon), he took a proper walk.  I haven't really been able to capture much on video yet, and after a really bad fall on Friday his confidence was a bit bruised, however today I managed to capture a bit of it.

For your viewing pleasure, the cutest thing on two legs!


I have a feeling life is about to drastically change for this household, but I am looking forward to it.  We have had such a lovely time walking through the shops hand in hand.  Although I will admit everything takes so much longer now.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love that giant smile and sighing-laughing he does as he walks past :-) So cute, so wobbly.

    ReplyDelete