Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Today.

I will admit, today has not started well, it felt as though Otto and I are just not meant to get along today, and then the poor little boy put one of his bottom teeth through his very sparse upper gum and nothing made me feel better than having a mumma hug fix it, and the slightly bloody toothy grin once he was feeling better!  Hopefully the day improves once he wakes from his nap.

In the meantime, I am seeking solace in a cup of decaf coffee and the yummy cake I made yesterday.

It is from a great new recipe book that I got the other day, The Thrifty Kitchen
 My current storage for our weekly bread and cake, I am trying to hard to rid our pantry of plastic, but I can't seem to find a glass storage solution for this that won't allow those pesky ants into it.
 Wish us luck as head off later for the one year immunisations.

No comments:

Post a Comment