Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Reflections.


This time of year I always start to reflect on what type of year we have had, what we have done and how we have grown, and my, haven't we all grown in this household.  Otto probably being the one who has done the most growth both physically and as a person, but not to be forgotten is the fact that both Han and I have grown so much as individuals, as a couple and as parents.

 Reflecting is so much a mix of wonderment, happiness and a tinge of sadness.  There were some amazing moments of 2010, and there were some really big low points, but most important of all, we are all here, happy, healthy and together, ready to take on 2011 and see what amazing memories we will make in another year.
With Han and Otto at my side, not to mention some pretty awesome extended family and friends, we really can take on anything.  Once I have the time I am hoping to go through and pick my favourite photos from 2010, you can bet that will be a huge post!  Happy reflecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment