Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday meanderings.

Monday's are always quiet for us, we regroup from the weekend and get organised for the week ahead.  I pretty much always make sure there are no activities planned.  We usually take a couple of walks and I love having the extra time to spend chatting away to Otto about what we see.

Today we headed to a new spot, I followed a path that lead completely to a dead end, although there were beautiful flowers there I was sad that it didn't lead us into an enchanted forest!  Tomorrow as always the week starts to get busy for us, but at least we always have Monday.

I love it so much when the wattle is coming into season, not too much longer and the tree outside our lounge room window will start to bloom.

So beautiful against the gorgeous winter sky, with the sun just starting to drop for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment